Skil has brought something to the table that pros have wanted for a while—the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. For demanding jobs and increased productivity. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field Motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Self aligning rip fence with on tool storage for a true cut. Portable and compact weighing only 49 lbs. 10 in. 30-tooth Diablo blade included for optimal cutting out of the box. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: -1° to 46°
- Blade Diameter: 10
- Blade Size: 10"
- Blade Type: 30-tooth Diablo Carbide-tipped
- Certifications: UL
- Cord Length: 6
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2-3/10"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/2"
- Dimensions: 23.6"L x 20"
- Height: 13.4
- Horsepower: 5
- Length: 22.7"
- Max. Motor HP: 5
- No Load RPM: 5,300
- Voltage: 120V
(1) SPT70WT SKILSAW 10 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw, (1) 30-tooth Diablo Carbide-Tipped Blade For Ripping, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Self-Aligning Fence, (1) Guard System Including Anti-Kick Back Device, (1) Insert Plate, (1) Push Stick, (1) Wrench.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 5/8" Arbor Hp Range 3-1/4 HP - 5 HP Power Source Corded