Gets the work done quickly due to fast drilling rate and high chiseling performance because of 790-watt powerful motor and 2.7 joules of impact energy. Reliable and robust with long lifetime due to high-quality components and intelligent construction. Wide range of applications with rotation stop for chiseling work. Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks. Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation. Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine. Forward/reverse rotation for dislodging jammed drill bits. Continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts.
- Rated power input: 790 W
- Max. impact energy: 2,7 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4.700 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 - 950 rpm
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- Toolholder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 24 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 6 - 14 mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters: 68 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
- Part No.: 0 611 2A0 000
GBH 2-24 D Rotary hammer with SDS-plus 220 Volt, auxiliary handle, depth stop 210 mm and carrying case.
In Store PickupDetails Coming Soon.
On site delivery