Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter. Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than other tools in its class. Low vibration levels of only 10 m/sÂ² for less tiring work due to Bosch Vibration Control . Extremely robust due to aluminum gear housing. Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal. Compact design for perfect handling.
- Rated power input: 900 W
- Max. impact energy: 4,2 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 3.600 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 - 800 rpm
- Weight: 4,7 kg
- Toolholder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 6 - 32 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 14 - 25 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 90 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 32 mm
Auxiliary handle, carrying case, depth stop 310 mm and SDS-plus quick-change chuck. Owner's Manual
In Store PickupDetails Coming Soon.
On site delivery