- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to ten times faster cutting than hole saws.
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal.
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts.
- Cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened.
- Shank: 5/8 Inch-18
- Depth of Cut: 2-1/4 Inch
- Type: Wood Boring Bits
- Diameter: 2-1/8 Inch
(1) 2-1/8 inch Big Hawg Hole Cutter with Pilot Bit (49-56-9120), (1) Pilot Bit
- Additional Information
Size Range 2 Inch - 2-7/8 Inch