DetailsMilwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4 inch to 9/16 inch.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Type: Kits
(1) Phillips Bit 1 inch P1, (1) Phillips Bit 1 inch P2, (3) Phillips Bit 1 inch P3, (1) Square Bit 1 inch SQ1, (2) Square Bit 1 inch SQ2, (1) Square Bit 1 inch SQ3, (2) TORX Bit 1 inch T20, (2) TORX Bit 1 inch T25, (1) TORX Bit 1 inch T30, (1) 1/4 inch Hex to 3/8 inch Square Adapter, (1) 1/4 inch Magnetic Nut Driver, (1) Phillips Bit 2 inch P2, (1) Square Bit 2 inch SQ2, (1) TORX Bit 2 inch T20, (1) TORX Bit 2 inch T25, (1) Slotted Bit 1 inch SL 3/16 inch, (1) 3/8 inch Drive: 1/2 inch Socket, (1) 3/8 inch Drive: 9/16 inch Socket, (1) 3/8 inch Magnetic Nut Driver, (1) 5/16 inch Magnetic Nut Driver, (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- Additional Information