DetailsThe Dremel VersaTip is the ideal soldering torch for people engaged in creative and detailed projects that require precision and versatility combined with portability. The VersaTip comes in a 14 piece kit that offers 7-in-1 capability. The VersaTip is the perfect tool for soldering, melting, hot cutting, welding, shrinking, pyrography, and paint removal. One tool for seven different applications. Precision flame allows for detailed and intricate work. Powered by liquid butane gas for use anywhere, anytime. Integrated ignition trigger for easy startup, no independent ignition tool required. Safety lock to prevent accidental ignition. Flame control slider lets you select the right temperature for your project. Flame lock-on for continuous use. Filling value for quick recharge.
- Burn Time: Up to 75 minutes
- Description: Precision Butane Torch
- Ignition: Integrated
- Model Number: 2000-01
- Operating Temperature: 1022° F - 2192° F
- Temp. Settings: Adjustable
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 4.76 oz
VersaTip Butane Torch, Soldering Tip, Cutting Knife, Shaping Knife, Hot Air Tip, Wide Blower Tip, Deflector, Protective Cap, Storage Case, Solder, Sponge, Storage Tins, and Wrenches. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Power Source Gas
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The one and only bad thing
- The Dremel 2000-01 versatip is an amazing multi torch tool that I've used for numerous things including soldering copper pipe. The boggest and only set back is that after time the screen mesh in the diffuser burns out and basically renders the torch useless for all torch attachments. Dremel does not offer replacements available for purchase so if you're like me end up buying the kit over again.