This bit looks like a bull nose bit, but a smaller cutting diameter adjacent to the bearing makes it a perfect shape for table legs and other furniture details. Use one pass to mill an attractive rounded edge, or make two passes to mill a full-round corner bead. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this tool features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 47/64-Inch Cutting Length, 3/8-Inch Minor Cutting Length, 2-27/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Give a perfect shape for table legs and other furniture details.
- Use one pass to mill an attractive rounded edge or make 2 passes to mill a full-round corner bead.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.