Use this bit set to make your own cedar strip canoe, hot tub, or lots of other curved shapes. The Anti-kickback design helps to ensure your safety when routing. Use both bits for fluting and beading 1/4-Inch Slats. Bits feature super-strength superior steel bodies, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. Not for use on hand-held router. Use them on router tables only. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-1/2-Inch, Diameter, 1-3/8-Inch Cutting Length.
- Make your own cedar strip canoe, hot tub, or lots of other curved shapes.
- Use both bits for fluting and beading 1/4-Inch Slats.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.