This bit cuts clean, accurate bevels and chamfers that are great for edge work or for making perfectly aligned multi-sided containers, boxes and other decorative projects. It can also be used for larger scale projects such as beams and columns with excellent results. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 25-degree Bevel, 13/32-Inch Cutting Length, 2-11/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-kickback design, Equipped with a bearing.
- Cuts clean bevels and chamfers that are great for edge work.
- Also for perfectly aligned multi-sided containers, boxes and other decorative projects.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.