Decorate doors, drawer fronts, panels or any flat surface with this CMT round nose bit. Create grooves in any wood or wood composite. A favorite item for professional sign makers, craft makers and hobbyists. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 3/8-Inch Cutting Diameter, 1/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2-Inch Length.
- To be used for making grooves on wood and wood products.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).