Excellent 3-piece bit set for producing adjustable tongue and groove joints with a bevel, in order to eliminate the panel rattle that may come up with the production of standards cabinets. Cut precise grooves into your plywood veneered panels and make perfect rattle-free fits. To be used on table-mounted routers. Avoid using these bits in hand-held routers. 2 Carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance, anti-kickback design to allow you to work safely and bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- Adjustable at 0.002” increments for groove width from 13/64” to 17/32”.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Create adjustable rattle-free tongue and groove joints with a bevel.
- To be mounted on a router table only for cutting plywood veneered panels.