This low-noise saw blade is great for cutting melamine & Fine Cut-Off. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. The negative hook angle allows for a less aggressive cut on your materials and reduces the risk of ruining them.This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades! To be used on machines with 30mm arbor.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, -2° hook angle, 40° ATB grind.
- For crosscuts, perfect finishing on two-sided laminated panels without using scoring blades.
- Radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws with 30mm arbor.
- High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.