This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee extreme performance on steel pipes, steel rods, iron and sheet metals, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- For fast cutting through iron, steel pipe, metal rods and sheet metal. Suggested RPM: 3000~5900
- For low RPM metal chop saws, such as Jepson. Cut iron, steel pipes, metal rods, sheet metals.
- 0.087 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 0° hook angle, 8° Flat teeth & alternate chamfer Grind.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee long cutting on iron, steel pipes, metal rods, sheet metal.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.