DetailsA robust tile saw with a refined cart and rail system for perfectly straight cuts. The TS 60 is equipped with a patented water and slurry system for little to no mess. This includes an efficient recycling system that cleans water for reuse. Also, Elgard warns you of an approaching overload, and Electronic SoftStart allows starting with normal, slow acting fuses. With the TS 60 you can do both plunge and miter cuts. Low weight and fold-able legs make it easy to carry. Stable wheels facilitate transportation around the working site. The water is directed to the cart trench or through the blade guard when needed, by an efficient jet stream system.
- Power output: 1.2 hp
- Motor manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Voltage: 120 V
- Rated current: 14.4 A
- Phases: 1
- Current Phase cycle: 60 Hz
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Blade Shaft RPM: 3175 RPM
- Spindle Diameter: 0.625"
- Max Cutting Depth: 2.75"
- Max Cutting Length: 28.5"
- Max Tile Size For Diagonal Cuts: 20"
- Water Tank Volume: 3.28 gal.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 79 lbs
- Dimension (Weight (L x W x H): 39" x 25" x 21.75"
- Article No.: 966 61 07-01
TS 60 Tile Saw and folding stand.
- Additional Information
Hp Range 1-1/4 HP - 2 HP Size Range 9 Inch - 10-7/8 Inch Use For Material Tile