DetailsIndustrial Metal Gear Housing for Long Lasting Durability. 2-speed gear change for ideal speed and power. Variable speed switch for easy starting of holes. Depth gauge for drop-in type anchors. Powerful 6 AMP motor for continuous use. All ball and needle bearings for long tool life. Adjustable side handle for greater control. Double insulated.
- Capacity in Concrete: High 1/2 in.; Low 3/4 in.
- Capacity in Steel: High 1/4 in.; Low 1/2 in.
- Capacity in Wood: High 3/4 in.; Low 1-1/2 in.
- No Load RPM: High 0 - 2,300; Low 0 - 900
- Blows/min.(BPM): High 0 - 46,000; Low 0 - 18,000
- AMPS (115V) : 6.0
- Length: 13-3/4 in.
- Net Weight (lbs.): 6.4
HP2010N 3/4 Inch Hammer Drill, drill chuck (763047-2), chuck key (763411-7), side handle (122428-3), depth gauge (321059-7) and tool case (824608-4). Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded