New, hand held drill motor with attractive design and functional ergonomics. Soft rear section and a larger contact area mean that it sits better against your body. The machine is modular, and therefore easy to maintain and repair. The handle has an integrated water hose, which together with the electric cable run parallel conveniently from the machine. Functional ergonomics make the Husqvarna drill motors easy and convenient to operate. The DM 230 sits comfortable against your body due to the soft rear section and a larger contact area. An electronic current limiter for softer starts. Full speed is reached about two seconds after the switch is turned on. By pressing the SmartStart button speed is reduced by half, which facilitate to start drilling. If the motor runs at too high a load for a long period, it will start to pulsate. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard significantly increases the machine’s service life. When making a starter hole or cutting through reinforcement speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart. SoftStart electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start. Three-speed water-cooled gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals. The plastic housing makes it more durable against drops and daily wear.
- Water connector: G 1/4 in.
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Product size length: 17.5 in.
- Product size width: 4.2 in.
- Product size height: 13.6 in.
- Drill bit diameter handheld, max: 3 in.
- Drill bit diameter with stand, max: 6 in.
- Recommended drill bit diameter, min: 0 in.
- Electronic product: Yes
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated input power: 2.5 hp
- Water pressure, max: 116 psi
- Mounting collar: 2.36 in.
- Spindle thread, inner: 5/8" 11 UNC
- Spindle thread, outer: 1 1/4" 7 UNC
- Number of gearbox speeds: 3
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 108 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 107 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)