DetailsLong life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of staples. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Drives 18 Ga. staples with 1/4" crown from 1/2" to 1-1/2" length. Magnesium body delivers strong and lightweight design. Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user. Kit includes: sample staples, carrying case, and owners manual. Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage. Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. Sequential style trigger. Low staple reload indicator to alert when to reload.
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 120 psi
- Fastener Style: 18 GA.
- Crown Size: 1/4"
- Fastener Length Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Magazine Loading: Bottom Load
- Jam Clearing: Tool-free Front Open
- Depth Setting: Tool-free Adjustable
- Exhaust: Rear Exhaust
- Tool Height: 9.8"
- Padded Grips: Textured anti-slip comfort grip
- Tool Length: 9.3"
- Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Firing Mode: Sequential Fire
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
DWFP12232 18 Gauge 1-1/2" x 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, Sample staples, 1/4" Air Fitting and Carrying Case.
- Additional Information
Power Source Air