DetailsThe Spectra Precision Laser LR60 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. For excavators and backhoes, the LR60 laser receiver features patented Angle Compensation which automatically calculates and corrects the grade display for the angle of the dipper arm. The easy-to-use LR60 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR60 receiver withstands all weather environments. Durable polycarbonate and aluminum die cast housings withstand all weather and construction site conditions. Check grade with the dipper arm extended or retracted up to 30 degrees. Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for graders. Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts. Up to nine channels of grade information plus directional out-of-beam indicators. Four selectable accuracies for each on-grade location. Use as standalone display receiver or with CB25 Dual Control Box (not included) or CB30 Dual Control Box (not included) for an affordable blade control solution. Used with Spectra Precision Laser RD10 Remote Display (not included). Long Battery Life keeps your machine working and low battery warning provides advance notice when battery replacement is required to keep workflow moving. Automatic Shut-off conserves battery life when the receiver is not in use. Out-of-Laser Beam Indication, selectable on /off indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam.
- Number of Display Channels: 9-Channel Display
- Accuracy: Center on grade (grading): Setup 5 mm (0.20 in), Fine 10 mm (0.40 in), Standard 20 mm (0.80 in), Wide 40 mm (1.6 in)
- Accuracy: offset on grade (excavating): Setup 6 mm (0.25 in), Fine 12 mm (0.50 in), Standard 25 mm (1.0 in), Wide 50 mm (2.0 in)
- ACE - Angle Compensation Mode: Fine 12 mm (0.50 in), Standard 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Blade Tilt Accuracy: N/A
- Plumb Swing Accuracy: Standard (12 mm 0.5 in), Angle Compensation Mode 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Vertical Reception: 222 mm (8.75 in)
- LED Battery Life Alkaline Bright/Dim, Ni-MH Bright/Dim: 45 hrs/75 hrs, 40 hrs/50 hrs
- Warranty: 2
LR60 laser display receiver, with plumb indicator, angle compensation, NiMH batteries, charger and case.
- Additional Information