DetailsThe Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity. Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts. Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe's. Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators. Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility. Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions. Use as standalone display receiver or with CB25 Single Control Box (not included) for an affordable blade control solution or Spectra Precision Laser RD10 Remote Display (not included). Long Battery Life keeps your machine working and low battery warning provides advance notice when battery replacement is required to keep workflow moving. Automatic shut-off conserves battery life when the receiver is not in use.
- Number of Display Channels: 5-Channel Display 6-Channel Display in excavating mode
- Accuracy: Center on grade (grading): Fine 5 mm (0.20 in), Standard 10 mm (0.40 in), Wide 20 mm (0.80 in)
- Accuracy: offset on grade (excavating): Fine 12 mm (0.50 in), Standard 25 mm (1.0 in), Wide: 50 mm (2.0 in)
- ACE - Angle Compensation Mode: NA
- Blade Tilt Accuracy: ± 0.5°, ± 1.5°, ± 2.5°
- Plumb Swing Accuracy: ± 0.5°, ± 1.5°, ± 2.5°
- Vertical Reception: 171 mm (6.75 in)
- LED Battery Life Alkaline Bright/Dim, Ni-MH Bright/Dim: 45 hrs/60 hrs, 30 hrs/45 hrs
- Warranty: 2
LR50 laser display receiver, with plumb indicator, NiMH batteries, charger and case.
- Additional Information