DetailsTrimble’s Construction Tools Division is pleased to introduce the Spectra Precision Laser HV301G. The automatic, self-leveling horizontal and vertical laser offers exceptional versatility and superior green beam visibility for increased productivity in a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. The HV301G green laser beam is easy to see in all interior jobsite conditions. The superior visibility of the green beam is useful for extended working ranges or in bright conditions. Intuitive controls allow operators to carry out many functions with simple one-touch commands. A 360° remote control is included and allows operation of key functions over the jobsite. Electronic automatic self-leveling in both horizontal and vertical modes assures accuracy. A height of instrument alert turns the beam off when the elevation of the laser changes or is disturbed. The laser can also be used in the manual leveling mode for slope applications such as matching existing ceiling slopes. Vertical applications are as easy to set up. No additional vertical mounting brackets or trivets are necessary. Simply set the laser on the built-in no-slip rubber footpads or mount vertically to a tripod using the built-in tripod mount.
Durable construction enables the HV301G laser to survive a drop of up to 3 ft (1 meter) onto concrete. IP54 sealing assures the laser is unaffected by dust or moisture. Temperature compensation for accurate use throughout the day. Adjustable rotation speeds and scanning zones. Flexible power options efficient Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries are standard; Alkaline batteries can provide power backup. Removable rotor cage for precise pointing and 360° coverage. Marking notches on each side of the unit provides operator fast positioning over a point for plumb transfer.
- Laser Source: 532 nm Green Beam/ Class 3R /IIIa, <5mW
- Laser Accuracy: ±3/32 in at 100 ft (±2.2 mm at 30 m)
- Self-leveling Range: ±5 degrees
- Compensation Method: Electronic self-leveling and temperature compensated
- Interior Operating Range: Up to 250 ft (75 m) radius
- Power source: 4 x D-cell NiMH batteries/ Accepts Alkaline
- Battery life: 18 hrs NiMH / 45 hrs Alkaline
- Rotation speed: 0/10/80/200/600 rpm
- Scan angles: Four preset angles 8°/45°/90°/180°
- Operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Water resistant: Yes, and IP54 sealing
- Size: 9.6L × 6.5W × 7.3H in (24.5L × 16.5W × 18.5H cm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
HV301G Horizontal and Vertical Laser Transmitter, RC601 Remote Control, M300 Universal Wall Mount, Enhanced Ceiling Target, NiMH Rechargeable Batteries and Charger, Multi-Language User Guides, and Hard Carrying Case.
- Additional Information