DetailsThe Spectra Precision Laser HV101 is a professional tool with an economical price tag. Exceptional versatility allows it to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. The HV101 laser transmitter is automatically selfleveled in the horizontal and vertical planes and sends a continuous 360-degree laser reference over the entire work area. The HV101 laser is easy to set up and use and is rugged enough for the toughest job site. Simple controls allow operators to carry out many functions with “one-touch” commands for quick start up and adjustment. A remote control offers scanning, speed control, slope settings, and alignment control for fast one person setups. Highly durable construction enable the HV101 laser to survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 ft) onto concrete. IP54 environmental sealing means the HV101 is unaffected by dust or moisture, withstands job site conditions. A 3 year “No Downtime” limited warranty provides instant, over-the-counter exchanges.
Features a highly visible beam that's easy to see. Built-in vertical stand and 5/8 in. x 11 in. horizontal and vertical mounting. Manual slope control to match known references. Uni-mount feature allows for application setups with no extra accessories. Complete package self-contained in heavy-duty carrying case. Applications: acoustical ceiling installation, drywall installation, interior squaring/layout/vertical alignment, interior finishing work, outdoor short range general construction leveling and aligning, outdoor elevation transfer work such as septic tank installation, residential construction and small commercial construction.
- Laser Source: <5 mW @ 635 nm, Class 3A
- Laser Accuracy: ±1/8 in at 100 ft (±3 mm at 30 m) (±20 arc seconds)
- Operating Range: 100 ft (30 m) minimum visual 1,000 ft (300 m) diameter with receiver
- Self-leveling Range: ±5 degrees
- Compensation Method: Electronic self-leveling
- Power source: 2 x “D” Alkaline Batteries
- Battery life: 50 hours Alkaline, 45/25 hours user provided Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- Battery Status LED: Flashing red LED
- Rotation speed: Four preset speeds 0, 50, 200, 600 RPM
- Scan angles: Five preset angles 3°, 8°, 45°, 90°, 180°
- Out-of-level warning: Rotor stops, laser shuts off, red out-of-level LED flashes
- Operating temperature: 23 °F to 113 °F (-5 °C to 45 °C)
- Storage temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited with Instant Exchange
- Water resistant: Yes, and IP54 sealing
- Size: .8.5L × 6.7W × 6.0H in (21.6L × 17.1W × 15.2H cm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
Interior Package - HV101 Laser, 360-degree IR remote control (RC601), wall mount, ceiling target, laser glasses, alkaline batteries, operator’s manual, and hard carrying case.
- Additional Information