DetailsThe SawStop Sliding Crosscut Table is engineered for your SawStop Contractor Saw, Professional Cabinet Saw or Industrial Cabinet Saw. The table is sized to fit, with pre-drilled mounting holes. Multiple large bearings provide smooth travel under load, and are micro-adjustable for smoothness and parallelism. To install, user must cut the rails on their table saw. Most owners will simply find a local machine shop to cut their rails with a metal-cutting band saw. Fence aluminum extrusion is at least 15% larger than typical crosscut sliders on the market. 43" long. Extends past 58". Large flip-stops with scale and magnified lenses for accurate, repeatable cuts. Single-knob angle adjustment. Oversize miter gauge measures to plus or minus 60 degrees. Place fence anywhere on length of sliding table. Easily adjust the proximity of fence to the blade. Extrusions crafted from T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. 47.25" deep 55" travel 48" crosscut capacity. Choose to Flush-mount the sliding table with the saw’s front rail, keeping a full 36" crosscut capacity. Multiple large bearings for smooth travel under load. Micro-adjustable for smoothness and parallelism.
- Aluminum Extrusions: T-6 Aircraft Grade
- Table Depth: 47.25"
- Table Travel: 55"
- Table Crosscut Capacity: 48"
- Table Crosscut Capacity (flush): 36"
- Fence Width: 43"
- Fence Extends To: 58"
- Fence Scale: Imperial / Metric
- Fence Scale : Pressure-Adjustable
- Miter Gauge Measurement Range : +- 60 degrees
- Mounting Type: Pre-drilled holes for SawStop saws
- Fence-to-Blade Proximity: Adjusts via 2x Allen screws
- Fence Removal from Table Surface: Loosen 2x Allen screws to remove
(1) TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut Table.
- Additional Information