DetailsThe SawStop 110V, 1.75HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium Fence system, rails & extension tables are engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw’s 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop’s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop. Safety system automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin. Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris. Tool-free quick change blade guard mount lets you make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required. Quick release, zero clearance insert for tool-free access to the saw cavity. Award winning dust collection patant pending under table advanced air flow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port. The standard 30"" premium fence and rail is a high quality t-style design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. Attantion to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use. Precision alignment system adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found in other saws.
- Motor: 1.75 hp, 1 phase, 110 V, 14 A
- Overall saw dimensions: 61-3/4" w x 31-1/8" d x 34" h
- Weight: 367 lbs.
- Max. rip, right of blade: 30"
- Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8" w x 19-3/8" d
- Cast iron table: 20"" w x 27" d, 44" w x 27" d (w/ extension wings)
- Extension wing: 12" w x 27" d
- Blade: 10", 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Arbor runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Blade lateral movement over full elevation range: 0.006" Maximum
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum gap
- Overall table and extension wing flatness: 0.025" Maximum gap
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum displacement
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: ±0.25º
- Alignment between spreader and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8? to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Hand wheels: 7" diameter, cast iron with chrome handle
10" Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium Fence system, rails, extension table, arbor & arbor bearing, contact detection & braking system, cast-iron table, wings, trunnions, arbor block, miter gauge with t-slots, European-style riving knife, Micro Blade guard, blade shroud dust collection, tool Free Zero-clearance insert and 40 tooth carbide tip blade. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information