DetailsThe SawStop Jobsite Saw unites SawStop Safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability. For the first time, the promise of SawStop safety, quality and peace of mind can travel with you wherever you go. In the US alone, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes. Don’t be a statistic. SawStop stops and drops the blade on contact with skin. After the saw saves your finger reset with a new cartridge and blade in just minutes. Bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials. Easily disable the bypass feature with a key. Features One-Turn Elevation a ground-breaking elevation system raises or lowers the blade in just one turn of the handwheel. Other saws require over 25 turns. QuickTilt allows you to tilt the blade easily and quickly to your ideal angle in 1 degree increments. Fine tune with the infinitely-adjustable tilt adjust.. T-Style Fence with Ergolock. Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. The T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed. Fence holster and cord storage. Easy setup and mobility. Simple, intuitive action extends the cart for use and collapses the cart for transport. Large 8" multi-terrain wheels are ideal for variable surface and comfort-grip handles make it easy to navigate. Dust collection advanced under-table blade shrouding maximizes dust collection. Attach your vacuum and keep your workspace cleaner and safer. Low Profile Blade Guard. The Micro Guard increases visibility and protects against kickback with less interference than other guards. Quickly switch between the Micro Guard and the provided riving knife with the flip of a lever. Pedal release, simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel. The largest Start/Stop paddle found in the category, the control box also features llights to convey system status. Use the control box to bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials. Tool-free zero-clearance insert, quickly release this zero clearance insert with no tools. Keep your accessories contained and protected in the onboard storage drawer. Find your Micro Guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more, all ready for quick use. Table extension clamp locks down easily. Unlock and quickly extend the table to a full 25.5" rip capacity.
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage: 15A
- No Load RPM: 4000
- Cord Length: 116"
- Saw Dimensions: 15-1/2" H x 31-3/4" W x 28-3/4" D
- Saw Dim. w Cart (folded, On End): 45" H x 26-1/4" W x 28-3/4" D
- Saw Dimensions w Cart (unfolded): 36" H x 48" W x 28-3/4" D
- Table Dimensions (retracted): 31-1/4" W x 22-5/8" D
- Weight (saw only): 79 lbs
- Weight (with cart): 108 lbs
- Shipping weight (with cart): 130 lbs
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Bevel Angle Range: -1 to 46
- Blade Tilt: Left
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/8"
- Max. rip right of blade (extended): 25-1/2"
- Max. rip left of blade: 9-3/4"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID x 16mm W
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID x 15mm W
- Table in front of blade (max elev): 6"
- Table behind blade (max elev): 7-3/8"
- Miter Slots T-shaped dimensions: .754" W x .413" D; T .956" W x .157" THK
- Dust collection port diameter: 2-1/2" Outside/ 2-1/4" Inside
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 2.3mm (.090")
- Blade guard: Polycarbonate
- Hand wheel: Effective diameter Ø6.3"
- Belts: Poly-V static dissipative belt
JSS-MCA 10 Inch Jobsite Saw, Jobsite Mobile Cart, Fence System, Riving Knife, Miter Gauge, 10" x 40T Blade.
- Additional Information
Hp Range 1-1/4 HP - 2 HP Power Source Corded