DetailsThe award winning PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your table saw. A wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up. Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Blade Diameter: 10 In.
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 In.
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3 1/8 In.
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2 1/8 In.
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50 In.
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13½ In.
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11¼ In.
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16 In.
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8 In.
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height: 34½ In.
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W): 42 x 30 1/2 In.
- Table Size without Extension (L x W): 22 x 30 1/2 In.
- Table Size without Wings (L x W): 22 x 30 1/2 In.
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 In.
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 cu.ft/min
- Miter Gauge Type: Deluxe, micro adjustable with Aluminum extruded fence
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Wiring Remarks: 460V requires optional 460V mag switch
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Model Number: PM2000
- Overall Dimensions: 85 x 37 x 39 In.
TEFC Motor with magnetic controls, standard left and right cast iron extension wings, Accu-Fence® system with 50 inch to the right cutting capacity, melamine-surface extension table and legs, arbor wrench, motor cover, blade, power cord plug not included. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Hp Range 3-1/4 HP - 5 HP