DetailsThese rugged, heavy-duty stock feeders feature continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive feeding for all types of materials. The fully adjustable support columns feature moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of bodies, bases and universal joints provide stability with vibration-free feeding. The smart roller system provides money-saving wheel changes by allowing the replacement of the tire only, not the complete assembly as on other units. Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation. Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly.
- Number of Speeds: 4 speeds
- Range of Speeds: 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
- Feed Rate: Variable
- Movement - Vertical: 9.83 In.
- Movement - Horizontal: 18.07 In.
- Column Diameter: 2.28 In.
- Rollers: 4 3/4 x 2 1/4 In.
- Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center: 5.07 - 5.90 In.
- Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop: 8.45 In.
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse
- Swing: 360°
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Model Number: PF-33
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.23 x 18.08 x 29.5 In.
Stock feeder, grease gun (grease not included), boring template, feeder mounting assembly, handle, over arm & over arm cone assembly. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information