DetailsThis new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30 x 40 in. precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes. The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work. This allows making adjustments to within .001 inch in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors. 5HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power. Fence has dual featherboards for work holding. Dual 4 inch ports for attachment to dust collection system.
- Spindle Speed: 7500 and 10,000 RPM
- Reversable: Yes
- Spindle Diameter: 3/4 and 1 1/4 In.
- Spindle Size Under Nut: 3/4 (3 3/4) and 1 1/4 (6) In.
- Spindle Travel: 4
- Table Size: 40 x 30 In.
- Table Height From Floor: 35.5 In.
- Table Opening Diameter: 7 3/8 In.
- Table Insert Opening Diameter: 2 35/64, 4 5/32 and 5 3/4 In.
- Fence Size (L x H): 18 3/4 x 4 7/8 In.
- Table Inserts: 2 35/64, 4 5/32 and 5 3/4 In.
- Router Bit Collet Diameter: 1/4 and 1/2 In. (optional)
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 In. (dual ports)
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 cu.ft/min
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter: Yes
- Digital Readouts: spindle height
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: PM2700
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 37 x 45 In.
Fence assembly, cabinet and base, (2) lock handle, (2) M13 flat washer, miter assembly, draw bar, 1-1/4 inch spindle, 3/4 inch spindle, (2) spindle nut, 3-7/8 inch insert ring, (4) M10 socket head cap screw, (4) M10 lock washer, starting pin, 8 mm hex wrench, crosspoint/flathead screwdriver & wrench. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Hp Range 3-1/4 HP - 5 HP