DetailsLong life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of staples. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Drives 18 Ga. staples with 1/4" crown from 1/2" to 1-1/2" length. Split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples. Magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design. Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user. Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage. Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. Sequential style trigger. Low staple reload indicator to alert when to reload. Special hardened driver blade for longer life.
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Split Nose Design
- Fastener Type: 18 ga. 1/4" Crown Staple
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Staples
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Height: 9.8"
- Length: 9.3"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
(1) NS150C 18 ga. 1-1/2" Narrow Crown Stapler, (1) Box of Sample Staples, (1) Carrying Case.
- Additional Information
Power Source Air