DetailsThe RDU2080D 2 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 89 business-exclusive UHF frequencies. An easy to read display and five programmable buttons enables quick access to features. 2000 mW audio output, speaker magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF specifications deliver superior audio quality that is 30% louder than Motorola XTN and AX models. Part of the RDX Series of Motorola radios. Rugged and water-resistant, meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. Customer programming software (CPS) allows users to perform programming functions and access new features like Reverse Burst to eliminate unwanted noise, Radio Reporting, Manager Lock, Power Select, PL/DPL Defeat and two additional Time-Out Timers. Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features. Enhanced battery performance Lithium-ion battery lasts longer, with no memory “over-charge” side effects. Simplified cloning quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with the radio-to-radio cloning cable or multi-unit charger (both sold separately). Voice activation enables hands-free operation when used with optional accessories not included. Custom RDX Series Li-Ion battery packs are designed and manufactured to ensure durability. This model radio is also compatible with an optional alkaline battery kit (sold separately). Other general features include: accessory Mic gain, battery save, backlit display, USB CPS interface, radio Mic gain, scramble, scan and scan list. Compatible with XTN audio accessories and XTN default frequencies.
- FCC License-Free: Yes
- IP Standards: IP54, IP55
- Mil Spec: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F
- Water Resistance: Yes
- Dimensions H x W x D (w/ standard battery): 4.5 x 2.2 x 1.6 in.
- Weight (w/ standard battery): 8.6 oz.
- Display: Limited
- Emergency Button: No
- Keypad: Limited
- Adjustable Power Levels: Yes
- Frequency Band: UHF
- Alkaline Battery Capable: Yes
- Standard Battery Chemistry Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life (based on a 5/5/90 duty cycle): Up to 12 hours
- Power: 1 or 2 Watts
- Coverage Area: Up to 250, 000 square feet (20 floors)
- Repeater Capable: Yes
- Channel Scan: Yes
- Number of Channels: 8
- Channel Spacing: 12.5, 25
- CPS (Customer Programming Software): Yes
- Time Out Timer: Yes
- Voice Operated Transmit (VOX): Yes
- Programmable Buttons: Yes
- Cloning: With cable, With multi-unit charger (MUC)
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
RDU2080D Two-Way Radio, Li-Ion battery, drop-in charging tray, AC adapter, belt clip and user guide.
- Additional Information