DetailsAt only 9-1/2 lbs and 16 inch in length, the Milwaukee Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4 inch cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2 inch conduit, 3 inch angle iron, 3 inch copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The Compact Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial - adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4 inch Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3 inch copper, 3 inch angle iron, 2-1/2 inch conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Cord Type: 3-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7
- Capacity: 3-1/4 Inch X 3-1/4 Inch
- Blade: 35 3-8 Inch
- SFPM: 200/360
- Blade Length: 35-3/8” x ½ Inch x .020 Inch
(1) Compact Band Saw (6242-6), (1) Carrying Case
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded