DetailsThe 11 Amp 5 inch Small Angle Grinder (Trigger Grip, AC/DC) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6121-31A is the perfect match for industrial users. AC/DC versatility allows this grinder to be used with AC or DC power supplies. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- AC/DC : Versatility to be used with AC or DC power supplies
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change inchAll Accessories inch without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External Brush Doors – reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Trigger Grip Handle – provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: No
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8 Inch-11
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Wheel Diameter: 5 Inch
(1) 11 Amp 5 inch Small Angle Grinder Trigger Grip, AC/DC (6121-31A), (1) Flange, (1) Side Handle, (1) Spanner Wrench, (1) Type 27 Guard
- Additional Information
Drive Type 5/8-11 Spindle Power Source Corded Size Range 5 Inch - 5-7/8 Inch