Utilizing a duel alternating tooth geometry and a thin wall construction Milwaukee's Annular cutters cut up to 15% faster than the competition. The propriatary steel reduces breakage and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee Annular cutters have a Weldon Shank perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
- 20% Thinner Wall Construction - Faster Cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole.
- Duel Alternating Tooth Geometry - More aggressive cutting as well as increased chip ejection. Cuts up to 15% faster.
- Proprietary Steel and 3 Hardness Zones - Makes the bit less susceptible to breakage.
- One Centering pin size for all 2 inch depth cutters.
- 3/4 inch Weldon Shank - Fits most small magnetic drill presses.
- Shank: 3/4 Inch Weldon
- Diameter: 1
- Type: Annular & Carbide Cutters
- Diameter: 1-1/8 Inch
- Depth: 2 Inch
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Coating: Black Oxide