DetailsThe most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2 inch Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 inch length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 inch metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Length: 7-1/4 Inch
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- LED Light: Yes
- Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
(1) M18 Compact 1/2 inch Drill Driver (2606-20)
- Additional Information
Hammering Mode Drilling Power Source Cordless Size Range 1/4 Inch - 7/8 Inch Voltage 18V - 24V