DetailsThe compact screwdriver with more power, more speed and the longest runtime in its class. Delivering 175 in-lbs of torque, the M12 Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver is powerful enough to drive 130 3 inch screws in a single battery charge. It provides the speed to finish jobs faster, and leverages Milwaukee’s lithium-ion technology for full-day runtime on the job. With a lightweight, ergonomic design, this cordless tool fits comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or tool belt. The screwdriver features a metal gearcase for jobsite durability, and an LED light to illuminate dark spaces. The quick-change chuck allows for fast, one-handed bit changes, while the variable speed trigger provides increased control, especially when working in small spaces or at awkward angles. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger, a standard #2 Phillips and a flat bit, and carrying case.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime
- Voltage: 12V
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Length: 7 Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
(1) M12 Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver (2401-20), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401), (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/4 Inch Power Source Cordless Voltage 12V - 15.6V