DetailsThe 2260-21 M12 160x120 Thermal Imager is faster, more versatile and easier to use than any other tool in its class. The M12 160x120 Thermal Imager comes as a complete kit including a professional thermal imager with 160x120 pixel resolution, a simple and powerful Thermal Imager Software to quickly generate reports and leverages Milwaukee's M12 battery system for quick charging and easy field replacement. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is ideal for use by Electrical Contractors, HVAC/R Technicians, Building Inspectors, Energy Auditors and Plant Maintenance teams. It is also RESNET compliant. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is a fantastic tool to diagnose problems with motors, drives, pumps, mechanical equipment, electrical panels, chillers, air handlers, and identify energy losses around doors or windows. It can also be used to identify roof leaks and detect areas where mold could be present. The 2260-21 M12 160x120 Thermal Imager includes a hard carry case with rigid foam inserts, (1) M12 RED LITHIUM rechargeable battery, (1) 30-minute M12 Lithium-Ion charger, (1) 2GB SD card, (1) SD card reader, (1) mini-B to USB cable, (1) CD-ROM containing the Thermal Imager Report Software, Software manual and Thermal Imager manual, (1) Quick reference thermal imager guide. Covered by 5 Year Warranty. Nothing but HEAVY DUTY. For Customer Service call 1-800-SAWDUST (1-800-729-3878).
- Capture Thermal and Visual Images on each trigger pull for enhanced reporting
- Crisp, High Resolution 160x120 pixel Thermal Images for better definition and clarity
- Complete Report Software to easily analyze images
- Broader Temperature Range (-10 to 350 degreeC) to cover more applications
- 5X Faster Battery charge over closest competitor
- M12 RED LITHIUM batteries allow for rapid field replacement
- 3.5 inch High Resolution LCD (640x480 pixel) for easier troubleshooting
- Built-In Visual Camera and Flashlight for improved analysis
- Rugged Overmolding for increased durability and grip
- Simple screen layout allows you to focus on getting the best images
- Raised corners protect the LCD and thermal engine if dropped
- Hinged camera style lens cover is always attached, so is never lost
- Knurled focus ring is easy to grip with arc flash PPE
- All Thermal and Visual images use standard JPEG format for use in any program
- Media door seals the included 2GB SD card and USB connections
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Temperature Range: 14 to 662°F (-10 to 350°C)
- Visual Camera: Yes
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Times Per Second
- Data Storage: 2GB SD Card. Upgradeable to 32GB
- Thermal Sensitivity: 0.1°C at 30°C
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4 Inch
- Focus Method: Manual Focus Ring
- Color Palletes: Iron Rainbow Gray
- Ranging: Auto and Manual. Scaling with level and span.
- IP Ratings: IP54
- Field of View: 25° x 19°
- External Software: Yes. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager Report Software provides analysis and reporting functionality. Compatible with Windows 7 Vista and XP.
- Thermal Imager Report Software File: Export images in jpeg format. Reports are downloaded as pdf files.
- Switch Type: On/Off Button
- Battery Life: > 4 Hours
- Auto Battery Off: After 5 minutes the LCD will turn off. After 20 minutes the entire Thermal Imager will turn off.
- Battery Type: 12 Volt Lithium Ion
- Display Resolution: 160 X 120 pixels
- LCD Display: 3.5 Inch Color LCD (640 x 480)
(1) 2GB SD Card, (1) M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401), (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401), (1) Carrying Case, (1) Quick Reference Guide, (1) SD Card Reader, (1) Software Manual, (1) Thermal Imager Manual, (1) Thermal Imager Report Software, (1) USB Cable ,
- Additional Information
Power Source Cordless Voltage 12V - 15.6V