The M12 7.8KP Thermal Imager is the first imager in its class to deliver oustanding 7,800+ pixel image detail for superior scanning than single-point infrared thermometers. Leverage Milwaukee exclusive DUAL SENSE pixel technology to get crisp images of heat loss, electrical resistance, water damage and mechanical issues. On-screen temperature readout and 83:1 Distance-to-Spot ratio gives users precise, real-time measurements from a distance. Capture, store and share images using the included SD card and USB cable. Fully compatible with Milwaukee Thermal Imager Reporting Software for archiving, analyzing and reporting. Measure surface temperatures 14⁰F to 626⁰F degrees for images spanning wide ranges. 2-Stage trigger activates lasers for easy scanning or quickly captures images. Dual lasers frame on-screen temperature area. Multiple color palettes available: Rainbow, Grayscale and Ironbow. Automatically locates highest and lowest temperatures. Compatible with over 70+ M12 tools.
- Sensor Resolution: 7,854 pixels (102 x 77)
- Temperature Range: -10⁰C - 330⁰C (14⁰F-626⁰F)
- Thermal Sensitivity: 0.1°C at 30°C
- Field of View: 26.8 (Horiz) x 35.4 (Vert)
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 83:1
- LCD Display: 2.4" High-Resolution Color
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Laser Targeting: Dual Lasers
- Focus Method: Fixed
- Ranging: Automatic
- Color Palletes: Iron, Rainbow, Gray
- Reporting Software: Fully Compatible with Milwaukee Tool Thermal Imaging Software (download)
- Image File Formats: .PNG, .DAT (Radiometric Data)
- Data Storage: SD Card up to 32 GB
- Drop Test: 6'
- Run Time: 10+ hrs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Voltage: 12V
(1) 2258-20 M12 7.8KP Thermal Imager, (1) 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM Battery, (1) 48-59-2401 M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger, (1) Protective Boot, (1) SD Card, (1) Soft Case, (1) USB Cable.
- Additional Information
Power Source Cordless Voltage 12V - 15.6V