DetailsThe Milwaukee True RMS Multimeter is a heavy duty meter for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The perfect tool for professional electricians, the 2217-20 offers functionality users expect with features that make doing the job easier. The 2217-20 True RMS Multimeter features a large white on black display for clearer readings, a slide rail system to add proprietary accessories and rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip. The meter is rated to CATIII 600V and meets UL safety specifications required by electrical users. This meter is covered by Milwaukee’s 5-Year Warranty.
- Wide Voltage range to 600 volts AC/DC
- Auto range to millivolts and milliamp ranges
- True RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage
- Frequency measurements from 10Hz to 50kHz
- Contact temperature measurement from -40 to 752 degreeF
- Current Measurement to 10 amps AC/DC
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- TRMS: Yes
- Safety Category Rating: CAT III 600V
- Voltage ACDC: 600V
- Lo-Z: Yes
- Frequency: 10 Hz - 50.00 kHz
- Resistance: 40M?
- Continuity: Audible
(1) True RMS Multimeter (2217-20), (1) Electrical Test Lead Set, (1) Dual Banana Thermocouple, (2) AA Batteries, (1) Manual
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great meter
- Great multimeter and really like the black on white display with backlighting, its very bright. They even checked to make sure it was calibrated for me. Comes with standard leads and thermocouple.