DetailsThe Metabo burnishing machine is designed primarily for use on flat surfaces, but with the right accessories can also be used to work on pipes. It's designed for steel and stainless steel but is also flexible enough to use on wood and concrete. It's perfectly suited for heavy material removal or fine finishing and polishing. Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) speed stabilization electronics deliver the ideal speed to produce the desired finish in the least amount of time. This allows for infinitely variable speed change and speed remains constant under load. Precise tool guidance by supporting roller. Spindle lock for easy wheel change. High cutting output due to double gear reduction. Thumb wheel for pre-selection of speed. Robust, long life motor. Overload protection by electronic monitoring of coil temperature. LED for impending overload. Electronic soft start. Power interruption protection: prevents unintentional start of the tool.
- Rated input power: 1200 W / 10A
- Output power: 720 W
- No-load speed (RPM): 900 – 2,800 /min
- Spindle thread: 5/8"-11
- Abrasive wheel diameter (max): 4-1/2"
- Abrasive wheel width (max): 4"
- Tool weight: 6.25 lbs.
Steel carrying case, (3) P80 Zirconia belts, (1) 4" x 4" P80 flap wheel, (2) 2" x 4" P180 interleaved sanding wheel, (1) 4" x 4" P280 non-woven wheel, (1) expansion roll and a spacer set.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS TOOL,BIGGEST TIME SAVER EVER HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WORKS WITH ALUMINUM ,BRASS AND STAINLESS STEEL FLAT BARS SHEETS ETC.... YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS TOOL. ITS HIGH PRICE LITERALLY PAYS FOR ITS SELF AFTER THE FIRST JOB OR TWO .....