DetailsVariable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications. Compact design at only 5-7/16" long. Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue. Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque. Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job. Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area. Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging. Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol. 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery. Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,300 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,420 in.lbs./160N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
- Overall Length: 5-7/16"
- Net Weight: 3.3 lbs.
(1) 18V LXT Impact Driver (Tool Only) (XDT04Z), (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830), (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), (1) Carrying Case.Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/4 Hex Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V