Details2-speed 3/8" Driver-Drill (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size of only 2.2 lbs. Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) provides 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design of only 2.0 lbs. L.E.D. Flashlight runs up to 9 hours on a single charge. Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge. The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE). 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on flashlight, batteries and charger.
- FD02W 12V 3/8" Driver-Drill
- Capacity Steel: 3/8"
- Capacity Wood: 13/16"
- No Load Speed Low: 0 - 350 RPM
- No Load Speed High: 0 - 1,300 RPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): 200
- PTI Torque (in.lbs.): 120
- Overall Length: 7-7/16"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 2.2
- DT01W 12V 3/8" Impact Driver
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): 800
- Overall Length: 6-1/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 2.0
- LM01W 12V L.E.D. Flashlight
- Brightness: 800 Lux
- Continuous Illumination: 9 Hours
- Battery: 12V max Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 0.55
FD02W 12V 3/8" Driver-Drill, DT01W 12V 3/8" Impact Driver, LM01W 12V L.E.D. Flashlight, 2 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014), 1 battery charger (DC10WB) and tool case (823304-1).
- Additional Information
Includes 2 Tools Power Source Cordless Voltage 12V - 15.6V