DetailsThis combo kit offers best power-to-weight ratio for both driver-drill and impact driver. Variable 2-speed 1/2" Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of max torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of max torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power). 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work. Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time. The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE). 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.
- Driver-Drill Capacity in Steel: 1/2 Inch
- Driver-Drill Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2 Inch
- Driver-Drill No Load Speed Low: 0-450 RPM
- Driver-Drill No Load Speed High: 0-1,500 RPM
- Driver-Drill Max Torque (in.-lbs.): 480
- Driver-Drill PTI Torque (in.-lbs.): 290
- Driver-Drill Length: 7-9/16 Inch
- Impact Driver Capacity Hex Shank : 1/4 Inch
- Impact Driver No Load Speed: 0-2,300 RPM
- Impact Driver Impacts per Minute: 0-3,200 IPM
- Impact Driver Torque (in.-lbs.): 1,420
- Impact Driver Length: 5-7/16 Inch
18V Li-Ion 1/2 Inch Driver Drill (BDF452HW), 18V Li-Ion Impact Driver (BTD142HW), 2 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1815), 15-minute rapid charger (DC18RA), and contractor bag (831274-0).
- Additional Information
Includes 2 Tools Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V