DetailsHandles 16 ga. mild steel and 18 ga. stainless. Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials. Die rotates 360°. Large 1/4" stroke. Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping. Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easy handling. Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation. Built-in thickness gauge for convenience. Easy punch and die replacement for reduced down time. Double insulated.
- Capacity in Mild Steel: 16 Ga.
- Capacity in Stainless: 18 Ga.
- Capacity Aluminum: 10 Ga.
- AMPS (115V): 5.0
- Strokes per Minute: 2,200 SPM
- Min. Cutting Radius Outside Edge: 2 Inch
- Min. Cutting Radius Inside Edge: 1-3/4 Inch
- Overall Length: 10-1/4 Inch
- Net Weight (lbs.): 3.6
JN1601 16 Gauge Nibbler, wrench (781013-7) and hex wrench (783208-8). Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded Use For Material Metal