DetailsAnti-Vibration Technology for 2X less vibration. Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston. Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit. Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way. Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability. Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling. Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility. 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications. 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience. Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort. Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life.
- AMPS: 8
- Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1 ft.lbs.
- Vibration (m/s²): 11.5
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Overall Length: 16-5/8"
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
- Net Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
(1) HR2641 1 Inch AVT Rotary Hammer, (1) 451749-9 Handle, (1) 331886-4 Depth Gauge, (1) 824695-3 Tool Case.
- Additional Information
Drive Type SDS Plus Power Source Corded