DetailsVariable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications. Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8" long. Weighs only 2.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue. Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area. Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer. Makita built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size. Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. 3-year warranty on tool. Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 800 in.lbs./90N•m
- Battery: 12V Max Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6-1/8"
- Net Weight: 2 lbs.
(1) DT01ZW 12V Max Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Tool Only.
- Additional Information
Includes Bare Tool Only Power Source Cordless Voltage 12V - 15.6V