DetailsMakita-built variable speed four-pole motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM for 2X faster drilling, and 1.9 joules of impact energy for a wide range of concrete drilling applications. Built-in torque limiter clutch disengages if the bit jams when hitting rebar which ensures more stable torque control. 3 modes of operation with rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only. Compact design at 16-1/8-Inch-Inch long; weighs only 6.6-Pound. for reduced operator fatigue. The BHR240's chisel rotates 360 degrees with 40 different positions to get the best working angle. Makita LXT Lithium-Ion battery produces 430-Percent total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles. 3 year warranty on tool, 1 year warranty on batteries and charger.
- Battery: 18V (BL1830)
- Charger: 220V
- No load speed (RPM): 0 - 1,100/min.
- Blows per minute: 0 - 4,000
- Impact Energy: 1.9 Joules
- Capacity in Concrete: 24 mm (7/8")
- Capacity in Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
- Capacity in Wood: 26 mm (1-1/16")
- Overall length: 410 mm (16-1/8")
- Net weight (w/battery): 3.0 kg ( 6.6 lbs)
BHR240 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 7/8 Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, 220 volt charger, and tool bag.
- Additional Information
Drive Type SDS Plus Power Source Cordless Voltage 220V