DetailsVariable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs. Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of max torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with "tool-less" blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs. 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge. LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles. Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power). 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on flashlight, batteries and charger.
- LXPH01Z 18V LXT Li-Ion 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Masonry: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: Low 0-400 RPM, High 0-1,500 RPM
- Blows Per Minute: Low 0-6,000 BPM, High 0-22,500 BPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 480
- LXDT04Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Impact Driver
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,300 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,200 IPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): 1,420
- BJR182Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Recipro Saw
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/8"
- Max Cutting Depth in Pipe: 5-1/8"
- Max Cutting Depth in Wood w/12" blade: 10"
- Strokes per Minute: 0 - 2,900 SPM
- BML185 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Flashlight
- Run Time: up to 4 hours
- Overall Length: 11-1/8"
18V 1/2 in. LXT Hammer Driver-Drill (BHP452), 18V 1/2 in. LXT Impact Driver (BTD140), 18V LXT Recipro Saw (BJR182), 18V LXT Flourescent Flashlight (BML185), 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries (BL1830), 220 volt charger, contractor bag.
- Additional Information
Includes 4 Tools Power Source Cordless Voltage 220V