DetailsHandles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts. All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals. Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life. Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.. One adjustment realigns cutting edges. 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) of hard pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws. Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31. Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Type: Steel
- Overall Length: 42" (1066.8 mm)
- Hard Material Cutting Max. Capacities: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Soft & Medium Cutting Max. Capacities: 11/16" (17.46 mm)
- Soft & Medium Cutting Max. Capacitites: 11/16" (17 mm)
- Weight: 19.20 lbs. (8.7 kg)
(1) 63342 42" (1067 mm) Steel-Handled Bolt Cutter.
- Additional Information