DetailsBaffles create a chamber under the table for improved dust collection. 4" dust port connects to your dust collection system to keep your work area clean. Spindle lock for quick and easy spindle changes. Table tilts 45° front and 15° back and features a 90° quick index. Integrated storage provides designated slots for spindles and table inserts. Sealed access door minimizes dust in the storage area. 1-1/2" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life. Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance. Integrated paddle switch with safety key. Powerful 1 HP motor is independently mounted inside the base for easy access and service. Includes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" spindle assemblies. Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes. Worm and gear mechanism runs in an oil bath to prolong its life and durability.
- Oscillations Per Minute: 75
- Oscillation Stroke (In.): 1-1/2
- Spindle Speed (RPM): 1720
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 24-1/2 x 24-1/2
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -15 - 45
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 39-3/16
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 300
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Motor Power (HP): 1
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V): 115/230
- Prewired Voltage (V): 115
(1) 723950 Oscillating Spindle Sander, JOSS-S.
- Additional Information
Hp Range 1/2 HP - 1 HP Power Source Corded