Class leading torque- 3,190 in-lbs for maximum power. Powerful 4.2 Amp, 480 W motor to handle stubborn fasteners. Forward-reverse rocker switch to quickly change fastening direction. Covered in soft, yet durable elastomer for improved durability and a non-slip grip. Large bumper protects the tools gear cover. Compact and lightweight at only 10.15 inches in length and 6.2 lbs. Constructed using Hitachis patented IDI techology for remarkable durability.
- Capacity-Ordinary Bolt: M12-M22
- Capacity-High-Tension Bolt: M12-M16
- Max Tightening Torque: 3,190 in/lbs
- Square Drive Dimensions: 1/2 in.
- Switch Type: Rocker
- No-Load RPMs: 1,900
- Impact Rate (IPM): 2,100
- Rated Current (Amps): 4.2
- Input Power (Watts): 480
- Tool Height: 8.86 in.
- Tool Length: 10.15 in.
- Weight: 6.2 lbs