Infrared Thermometer with K-Port and Auto Adjustable Emissivity. Ideal to use in building and plant maintenance, hazardous environments and most industrial jobs. Switchable on/off laser sighting. °F/°C switchable. High/low audible alarm. Backlit LCD display. Max/min/avg. and auto measuring. Extended, long time measuring reliability. Low Battery indication. Ultra-low power consumption in shutdown mode. Electronic trigger lock. Ergonomic design. E-Smart: automatic emissivity adjustment for accurate measurement. CIS: temperature sensitivity color LCD display alert. Includes Certificate of Traceable Calibration. Auto off. ROHS, CE, WEEE. Replaced IRT408K.
- Distance to spot ratio: 12:1
- Range: -25° to 999°F (-32° to 535°C)
- Emissivity: Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Accuracy (@ ambient temperature of 77°F/25°C):
- ±5°F (±3°C) within -25° to -4°F (-32° to -20°C)
- ±3°F (±2°C) within -4° to 212°F (-20° to 100°C)
- ±2% within 212° to 999°F (100° to 535°C)
- Repeatability: ±2°F (±1°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Response Time: 500 ms.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), 10 to 95%RH
- Auto Power Off: Automatically after approx. 6 seconds
- Thermocouple Range: -328° to 2516°F (-200° to 1380°C)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.09"" x 5.12"" x 1.57""
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195 g) Approx.
- (1) 9 volt battery
- Instruction manual
- Soft carrying case